Sunday, October 26, 2008

Start Spreading the News

Talking of little shops...
I was walking past the shoe repair shop the other day thinking to myself...How cute... Who would have thought shoe repair shops still existed?? (*)
And then I noticed the poster on the door of the shoe repair shop.
Boys and Girls - Do you recognize the lady in the poster?

Yeah – you got it... Liza is coming to Town! And giving one concert next week!
Now guess who got himself a ticket??

You know what they say – see Roma and die... Once you have seen Rome- it's like you've lived a full life. Well I guess the same can be applied to Liza. They are roughly the same age, both a bit of a wrack, but I bet they will both be around way after we're all gone.


(*) After I wrote that comment about the shoe repair shop, I remembered that there is one in Paddington too. Just up the street from my place... Oh well..

No comments: