Friday, July 4, 2008

Sugar Loaf

I am not a huge fan of getting up early in the morning and doing touristy stuff. Never been.
And as unenthusiastic as I am about doing these things, I think I will never have the energies to write about them in any great detail. So let's keep this short and sweet.
Eraldo and Gabrielle invited me to join them to Sugar Loaf and I (obviously) did. (Never heard of Sugar Loaf? Check the wiki page, what do you take me for?)
Like anything in Brazil it involved a few forms of transportation, including two (!) cable cars that take you all the way to the top. At which point you are amazed by
(1) the view
(2) how they managed to build the thing in the first place
(3) the fun samba dancers that were there for no other reason than make think "life's pretty awesome I guess"






No comments: